Disclaimer

This is a personal weblog based on my life with Bernese Mountain Dogs. The opinions expressed here represent my own and and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of any clubs, organizations or committees that I may be associated with. Please feel free to comment on any post, but profane, abusive or rude comments will not be tolerated - please be polite, even if you disagree.
All photos and posts in this blog are the property of the blog author and may not be used without direct consent.

Sunday, January 18, 2009

BedTime Prayer


A Happy Dog's BedTime Prayer

Now I lay me down to sleep,
The queen-size bed is soft and deep.
I sleep right in the center groove,
My human being can hardly move.

I've trapped her legs,
she's tucked in tight,
and here is where I pass the night.
No one disturbs me or dares intrude,
'Til morning comes and I want food.

I sneak up slowly and it begins,
My nibbles on my human's chin.
She wakes up slowly and smiles and shouts,
"You darling beast!
Just cut it out!"
But morning's here and it's time to play,
I always seem to get my way.

So thank you Lord, for giving me,
this human person that I see.
The one who holds me tight
and shares her bed with me at night!

Author Unknown



3 comments:

  1. :)

    Great Prayer!

    Kisses
    Addie and Lucie

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwwww!!! that is just wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow you are some good looking dogs....and cute..and fun..i jsut read alot of your blogs and am happy to have found you...see you soon...

    ReplyDelete