I was tagged by Sarah to list 40 things about me. I will play along, although I don't know how interesting this will be.
1) I grew up on a farm in Southern Saskatchewan.
2) I have 2 sisters and I am the oldest.
3) I don't know how to swim.
4) I am very scared of heights.
5) I don't have any fillings in any of my teeth, but the dentist keeps bugging me to get my wisdom teeth out.
6) My first car was a 1972 Chevy Nova. I liked everything about it except it's colour - it was green (70s green).
7) I have never been married, but have been with the same guy for 12ish years.
8) I have an 18 year old daughter named Amy.
9) I have a degree in Sociology and Psychology (with a focus on Neuro-psychology).
10) I do not have a job that is related to either Sociology or neuro-psychology (go figure). But all my psych classes drilled classical and operant conditioning into my head and that has come in useful in dog training.
11) I have lived in 8 different towns/cities.
12) My second toe is longer than my big toe.
13) I don't like spiders.
14) When I was in grade 6, our school bus driver had a box of puppies on the bus that he was giving away. I took one home. My mom was not impressed, but Tippy stayed.
15) I used to sleepwalk.
16) My favorite movies are "Princess Bride" and "The Three Amigos".
17) My favorite TV series is Fawlty Towers. I have all the seasons on video and no matter how much I watch them, it is still funny. I also really like "All In The Family" reruns.
18) When I was a kid, I would read every horse or dog book that I could get from the library.
19) I get up between 3:30 and 4:00 every weekday morning to go to work.
20) I am not a morning person, but I like getting home from work by 1:30 in the afternoon.
21) I love to sleep in.
22) I watch very little TV, but I love going out to the movies.
23) I have very bad eyesight. I think my eyeglass prescription is -6.0. That is bad!
24) I have had glasses since I was in grade 4. I really hated my glasses, so I never would wear them. I went around without seeing well until I got contact lens in grade 9. I still don't like to
wear my glasses in public.
25) I love being at home.
26) I need lots of "alone time" or I get really grouchy.
27) I love on-line shopping. I think I like it so much because you can get good deals and I like getting things in the mail.
28) I have always wanted to get a bird. Once I bird-sat for a friend and I was picking up feathers and seeds for a week after the bird went home. I would still like to get a bird.
29) One of my pet peeves is when people don't use "they're", "their" and "there" properly.
30) I am very allergic to cats.
31) This year is my 20th high school reunion. That is weird!
32) I hate cooking.
33) We eat out lots.
34) Favorite female singer - Ella Fitzgerald.
35) Favorite male singer - Chris Issak.
36) Favorite place I have travelled to so far - Florida.
37) I won't travel anywhere that requires getting a 'shot'.
38) My best friend in high school got grounded from seeing me because I was a "bad influence". I think I was having sleepovers at her house again the next week.
39) I don't drink coffee and have maybe 2 or 3 alcoholic drinks a year (stay away from me, I'm a bad influence).
40) Cheezies! Yum.
OK, that was really hard. Congratulations if you could actually make it all the way through that list.