Disclaimer

This is a personal weblog based on my life with Bernese Mountain Dogs. The opinions expressed here represent my own and and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of any clubs, organizations or committees that I may be associated with. Please feel free to comment on any post, but profane, abusive or rude comments will not be tolerated - please be polite, even if you disagree.
All photos and posts in this blog are the property of the blog author and may not be used without direct consent.

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Snowed In!


OK, so we are not actually snowed in, but there is a lot of snow out there.  It is one of those spring snow storms that the dogs love, but that I could do without.



Maggie surveys the snow from her favorite perch at the top of the stairs.


Bolsey loves to tunnel through the snow with his nose.




Bolsey relaxing and enjoying the white stuff.



Bosley thinks it tastes good too.

I hope that the dogs enjoy their last snow of the season.  Soon it will be summer and too hot for them to want to go outside and play.

3 comments:

  1. Tate is so excited when it snows too......me, not so much!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we all will be sooo excited about snow if it does snow in Malaysia one day. What a miracle that would be!

    Love licks,
    Solid Gold Dancer

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel the same, at least the dogs enjoy it!!! I love the photo of Maggie on the step!

    ReplyDelete