Disclaimer

This is a personal weblog based on my life with Bernese Mountain Dogs. The opinions expressed here represent my own and and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of any clubs, organizations or committees that I may be associated with. Please feel free to comment on any post, but profane, abusive or rude comments will not be tolerated - please be polite, even if you disagree.
All photos and posts in this blog are the property of the blog author and may not be used without direct consent.

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Off For a Visit


This weekend my daughter had an out of town dance competition..  The competition was in the same city that my parents and my sister and brother-in-law live so it was nice to visit them.  The dogs came along for a visit too - they love going to Grandma's!  My parents have a 12 year old pug named Otto, and poor Otto when the Berners come to visit.  They are loud and bouncy and take over his house.  He spends the whole time hiding on the couch or on someone's lap hoping that the two big dogs will leave soon.  Otto wants nothing to do with Maggie but he is very fond of Bosley (that is probably because Bosley has never bounced on Otto in hopes that he will be enticed to play).  He will follow Bosley around and when Bolsey lays down, Otto will bury his face in Bosley's fur.  It is very cute.  As much as Otto likes Bosley , I am sure that he was not sad to see the crazy dogs leave and have peace and quiet back in his house.

2 comments:

  1. haha i can relate, Pete's mom's dog Cleo, always felt like Otto does!!

    He is cute! Glad you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I'm glad Otto was not flattened by Maggie!

    Love licks,
    Solid Gold Dancer

    ReplyDelete