Disclaimer

This is a personal weblog based on my life with Bernese Mountain Dogs. The opinions expressed here represent my own and and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of any clubs, organizations or committees that I may be associated with. Please feel free to comment on any post, but profane, abusive or rude comments will not be tolerated - please be polite, even if you disagree.
All photos and posts in this blog are the property of the blog author and may not be used without direct consent.

Monday, December 15, 2008

Snow Day


It is so cold outside that even the Mountain Dogs don't want to spend much time out there. Bosley had fun playing in the snow for a while yesterday and then he started complaining that his feet were cold, so we came back inside.  Maggie wishes she could play in the snow, but she is too sore to give it much effort.




"Not by the snow on my chinny, chin, chin"











4 comments:

  1. OMD that first photo is just amazing!

    I would have to frame that one!

    Hang in there Maggie!

    Kisses
    Addie

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are my cold weather gauge, if it is too cold for them, I must not be imagining things!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello there!

    Just wanted to check to see how Maggie was doing.

    I know that you have a lot on your mind, and if you don't have time I completely understand, but may I ask where you got Maggie and Bosley from? We are considering adding a Berner to our family and thought that you would be the best person to ask.

    Thank you and take care!
    Staci (Addie's mom)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are soooo cute!!!!

    Squeaky clean after a bath,
    Solid Gold Dance

    ReplyDelete