Disclaimer

This is a personal weblog based on my life with Bernese Mountain Dogs. The opinions expressed here represent my own and and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of any clubs, organizations or committees that I may be associated with. Please feel free to comment on any post, but profane, abusive or rude comments will not be tolerated - please be polite, even if you disagree.
All photos and posts in this blog are the property of the blog author and may not be used without direct consent.

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Today's Plans - Washed Away

I had my day all planned out.  I went to work extra early today, so that meant I would be home by 1:00pm (don't ask what time I need to leave for work in order to work a full shift and get home by 1).   I was then going to take Bosley to the park for a walk and then practice his obedience outside. Then Maggie would get a quick walk before I needed to make supper and then take her to agility class.  That was the plan.  That is not how things worked out.  I left work and again those storm clouds were rolling in.  That's OK, we walk in all sorts of weather, so a little rain is OK.  On the way home, it starts to thunder.  I will walk in rain, but not in lightning, so no walk or training in the park for Bosley.  So, a little training at home (boring) instead.  I keep waiting for the storm to pass, but now there is a tornado watch - arrggghh!  So, another night of no agility.

I did take some cute pictures of Bosley looking out the window, so the afternoon wasn't a total waste.   


Bosley is waiting for the rain to end too.

Handsome Bosley!

No comments:

Post a Comment