Disclaimer

This is a personal weblog based on my life with Bernese Mountain Dogs. The opinions expressed here represent my own and and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of any clubs, organizations or committees that I may be associated with. Please feel free to comment on any post, but profane, abusive or rude comments will not be tolerated - please be polite, even if you disagree.
All photos and posts in this blog are the property of the blog author and may not be used without direct consent.

Monday, January 17, 2011

Frosty Paws


Hey, You!  With the mittens and the warm boots!  It's -20C today. 
 I don't have mittens or boots.  I only have paws.  Tender, soft, house dog paws.  




My paw!  It is cold.  I can't even look at you - taking pictures of my awful plight.



Look at my sad face.  Look at my cold paws.  
Are you just going to stand there - doing nothing?!?


I think this one is going to fall right off.  You won't think it is so funny then, will you?


Do you see this look that I am giving you? 
My feet!  My feet!  I can't stand it anymore!!
(You are going to put this on your blog, aren't you?)

5 comments:

  1. Aww poor Maggie! That's what bloggers do - take photos first and help later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL....I love the last picture with both of her feet up! Poor girl.;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maggie, tell your Mom about those dog booties -- they may look silly, but can be a real lifesaver; it's not even so much the snow and ice that do the damage as the rock salt and chemical deicers. I wrote an article about caring for your dog in the winter months -- you may find it useful. Feel free to link or repost with proper attribution...
    - - - - - - -
    Jack@PDB
    dog beds and more

    ReplyDelete