Disclaimer

This is a personal weblog based on my life with Bernese Mountain Dogs. The opinions expressed here represent my own and and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of any clubs, organizations or committees that I may be associated with. Please feel free to comment on any post, but profane, abusive or rude comments will not be tolerated - please be polite, even if you disagree.
All photos and posts in this blog are the property of the blog author and may not be used without direct consent.

Thursday, July 3, 2008

LuftPost


Anyone who knows me, knows that I am a bit of an Ebay junkie.  I try not to order too much stuff online, but sometimes I just can't help myself.  I mostly try to restrict my Ebay buying to practical things, but sometimes I buy things just for fun.  Today I received a "Luftpost" or Airmail package from Germany.  What was inside?




Inside was an original Ostheimer Berner Sennhund.   The Ostheimer company has been making hand carved and hand painted children's toys for over 40 years. I know it is not very practical, but, isn't he cute!


I think I am going to start buying more things from Germany.  It took less than 2 weeks for the parcel to arrive here.  I have waited longer for items that I have ordered from Canada.


1 comment:

  1. I think that wooden toy was en excellent investment! When Aimee (my wife) saw it, she wanted to order an entire fleet of them :P

    But seriously, it's hard to find nice berner-related things... so you've whet our whistles!

    ReplyDelete