Disclaimer

This is a personal weblog based on my life with Bernese Mountain Dogs. The opinions expressed here represent my own and and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of any clubs, organizations or committees that I may be associated with. Please feel free to comment on any post, but profane, abusive or rude comments will not be tolerated - please be polite, even if you disagree.
All photos and posts in this blog are the property of the blog author and may not be used without direct consent.

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Bosley Jumpers Video

This is Bosley's Starters Jumpers Video from Saturday. I'm not sure why my arm was trying to fling him out to the middle of nowhere on the series of jumps after the first tunnel. Sometimes my arms seem to have a mind of their own ;-)
I never realize how much Bosley has to duck to get in the tunnels until I watch him on video. No wonder the tunnels slow him down.





Here is Bosley holding his new title ribbon. He was not too impressed that I asked him to hold it (can you tell?).

7 comments:

  1. i would love to see what it looks like in the tunnel when he is in there ... he almost has to crawl!!!

    he had some awesome runs kim!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's pawsome! Congratulations!

    Mom took me to a class on Sunday where they had a tunnel. It was WAY to scary for me to even consider going in. No way, No how.

    wags, wiggles & slobbers
    Murphydog

    ReplyDelete
  3. He looks so happy and bouncy. Thats great to see. Congrats. Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heffner isn't a fan of the tunnels for this very reason. Bosley looks so beautiful out there on the course! Congrats on the Q!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think he looks proud of his ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice job! good job with the front cross- he totally blasted out of it.

    what a goodboy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bosley - you are so talented and handsome! it is amazing that you fit through that tunnel!!

    ReplyDelete