Disclaimer

This is a personal weblog based on my life with Bernese Mountain Dogs. The opinions expressed here represent my own and and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of any clubs, organizations or committees that I may be associated with. Please feel free to comment on any post, but profane, abusive or rude comments will not be tolerated - please be polite, even if you disagree.
All photos and posts in this blog are the property of the blog author and may not be used without direct consent.

Friday, August 28, 2009

Shoe Fetish

Bosley has a serious shoe fetish.  He absolutely adores them.  I always find shoes on his bed or on the couch.  Many mornings on my way out the door to go to work, I am searching for a shoe that Bosley has taken somewhere to admire.

He loves to hold shoes.

He loves to smell shoes.

He loves to cuddle shoes.

He loves to lay on shoes.

He thinks shoes make a great chin rest.

Bosley loves shoes.

2 comments:

  1. haha Bosley!!! his face is priceless!!!!

    you and K have lots in common!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine prefer socks. I love the sniffing pic! - Wendy

    ReplyDelete