Disclaimer

This is a personal weblog based on my life with Bernese Mountain Dogs. The opinions expressed here represent my own and and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of any clubs, organizations or committees that I may be associated with. Please feel free to comment on any post, but profane, abusive or rude comments will not be tolerated - please be polite, even if you disagree.
All photos and posts in this blog are the property of the blog author and may not be used without direct consent.

Monday, February 2, 2009

Stupid Splint


On Wednesday, Maggie went in for another splint change.  Our appointment was at 3:00 but we didn't get out of there until 4:45 because the vet had an emergency patient come in.  The vet must have been rushed when re-doing the splint because her splint fell off last night.  Very annoying.  Her next (and hopefully final) appointment is Friday, so I am refusing to take her back to the vet to get another bandage change - which I am sure will cost me the usual $85, even though the last one only lasted 3 full days (also annoying).  I rewrapped her foot myself - not a great job, but it is staying on.

Bosley wanted to help too:

3 comments:

  1. Awwww.... keep hanging in the Maggie!

    You are a very good helper Bosley!

    Lots of Luv & Kisses
    Addie & Lucie

    ReplyDelete
  2. poor maggie! i'm sure your wrap job will be just fine until then!!

    does Bos charge $85 for helping?? I would hope we would be a little cheaper

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, would you add my blog to your list?

    I have a berner and a newf...training the berner towards CD, the newf hopefully towards WD....

    www.bernernewf.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete